Cramer-Krasselt is one of the largest independent, totally integrated agencies in the country with over $700 million in billings and over $400 million in media asset management.
With a mission to Make Friends, Not Ads®, C-K has built a reputation for changing perception and behaviors that lead to purchasing action for brands. It's how we helped Porsche achieve six years of consecutive record-breaking growth, how Corona became the #1 import and Pacifico grew 19% this year alone.
We've done it by interconnecting an ever-expanding range of disciplines from strategic branding to digital, social, analytics, media/programmatic, SEM, PR, UX and more.
Major brands include Benihana, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (Knott's Berry Farm, Cedar Point and 9 others), Corona Extra, Edward Jones, Kroger Divisions, Meiomi Wine, Nikon, Pacifico Beer and Porsche. www.c-k.com.
About C-K Chicago:
Chicago’s independent spirit makes it the perfect headquarters for C-K, one of the nation’s oldest and largest independent agencies. C-K’s Chicago office, located just off the Magnificent Mile, is full of native Midwesterners and transplants alike that are united in the values of hard work and collaboration.
At C-K in Chicago, we work with major global and national brands like Porsche, Corona Extra, Cedar Fair, BIC, Edward Jones and many others. We’re proud of these partnerships and the integrated approach we take to every client and every element of a campaign, be it large or small.
Our experts here have backgrounds spanning every marketing, advertising and communications discipline across all categories imaginable. C-K Chicago is a hub of innovation and the nerve center of the agency.
We also apply our work ethic to the community. Our flagship charity in the Chicago office is Off the Street Club (OTSC), the oldest boys and girls club in the city. Throughout the year we participate in the planning and execution of several key OTSC fundraising events such as Swing for the Kids, The Firefly Ball, Summer Bake Sale and Holiday Luncheon. We also participate in the Battle for Hope, the Chicago-area advertising agency battle of the bands. In 2015, our house band, the Angry Pickles, won the Battle for Hope and helped raise thousands for OTSC in the process.
The PR/Social team is looking to add an entry-level employee to their team. We’re looking for someone who is curious, hardworking and thinks expansively when it comes to strategy and problem-solving. The role will provide opportunity for creative thinking within an integrated environment, with involvement at every step for client work. The right team member will understand how to utilize their skills in a cross-discipline, analytical and innovative agency and strive for work that feeds the client's strategy and overall business goal.
About the role:
· Understands key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
· Understands the strategic role of social media within a larger campaign context
· Demonstrates understanding of and implement social media tools, including but not limited to social listening, earned media tracking and influencer database
· Ability to develop and execute flawless community management, following response grids, decision trees and content calendars.
· Develops content, channel and social listening conversation audits in a timely fashion
· Ability to deliver campaign reporting and draw insights from data
· Contributes to development of playbooks and content architectures
· Coordinate projects and events including inviting influencers, attending events and preparing reports
· Identify and work with reporters; demonstrate network of traditional and online media contacts.
· Write, edit and proofread materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles.
· Provide team support by attending meetings on time, meeting deadlines, proactively troubleshoots problems and drafts error-free recaps.
· 1 – 3 years of experience in social media; previous internship experience is required.
· Go-to source for social listening tools and ability to populate multi-discipline reports.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or related field.