Cramer-Krasselt is one of the largest independent, totally integrated agencies in the country with over $700 million in billings and over $400 million in media asset management.
With a mission to Make Friends, Not Ads®, C-K has built a reputation for changing perception and behaviors that lead to purchasing action for brands. It's how we helped Porsche achieve six years of consecutive record-breaking growth, how Corona became the #1 import and Pacifico grew 19% this year alone.
We've done it by interconnecting an ever-expanding range of disciplines from strategic branding to digital, social, analytics, media/programmatic, SEM, PR, UX and more.
Major brands include Benihana, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (Knott's Berry Farm, Cedar Point and 9 others), Corona Extra, Edward Jones, Kroger Divisions, Meiomi Wine, Nikon, Pacifico Beer and Porsche. www.c-k.com.
About C-K Chicago:
Chicago’s independent spirit makes it the perfect headquarters for C-K, one of the nation’s oldest and largest independent agencies. C-K’s Chicago office, located just off the Magnificent Mile, is full of native Midwesterners and transplants alike that are united in the values of hard work and collaboration.
At C-K in Chicago, we work with major global and national brands like Porsche, Corona Extra, Cedar Fair, BIC, Edward Jones and many others. We’re proud of these partnerships and the integrated approach we take to every client and every element of a campaign, be it large or small.
Our experts here have backgrounds spanning every marketing, advertising and communications discipline across all categories imaginable. C-K Chicago is a hub of innovation and the nerve center of the agency.
We also apply our work ethic to the community. Our flagship charity in the Chicago office is Off the Street Club (OTSC), the oldest boys and girls club in the city. Throughout the year we participate in the planning and execution of several key OTSC fundraising events such as Swing for the Kids, The Firefly Ball, Summer Bake Sale and Holiday Luncheon. We also participate in the Battle for Hope, the Chicago-area advertising agency battle of the bands. In 2015, our house band, the Angry Pickles, won the Battle for Hope and helped raise thousands for OTSC in the process.
Does the thought of being on the leading edge of the media industry excite you? Have you ever wanted to help shape the future of a new team? We are looking for a programmatic trader to join the C-K Chicago team.
• Responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing programmatic campaigns for a broad array of accounts across the C-K network
• Understand how to translate media objectives and strategies into programmatic campaign recommendations and strategies across multiple platforms (video, display, social, native)
• Deep knowledge of the capabilities of current DSP partners and able to make recommendations against campaign objectives
• Leverage data and insights from programmatic platforms and planning and forecasting tools within DSPs to inform campaign recommendations, budgets, bid strategies, and performance waterfalls
• Execute campaign set up and trafficking within DSPs, with a strong working knowledge of how third-party ad servers, measurement technologies, and ad verification technologies are implemented
• Make optimization recommendations based on programmatic campaign insights designed to drive against campaign KPIs
• Provide clear communication to and collaborate with media planning teams on programmatic strategies, campaign performance, and expected deliverables
• Manage all operational aspects of the programmatic campaign, from campaign set up, tagging, and launch through reporting and billing reconciliation
• Serve as a key member of C-K’s programmatic center of excellence, and maintain a strong depth of knowledge in the programmatic landscape
• Bachelor Degree required (within a quantitative field like Mathematics, Statistics, etc. preferred)
• 1-2 years of hands-on experience managing programmatic campaigns